PIPE DOCTOR PACKERS
A range of packers, suitable for use with the Pipe Doctor system.
The Pipe Doctor Packer range includes:
Diameter: 25mm – 1200mm
Length: 600mm – 5000mm
The range includes Standard, Wheeled and Flow through packers. The Phoenix Heated Packer is available for shorter cure times. A separate range is also available for Pipe Doctor Radius repairs, used on a 90 degree bend.
Pillow packers are easy to manoeuvre, for an easier installation of the patch.
PIPE DOCTOR PILLOW PACKER
A fold-flat, oblong inflatable packer for repairs to larger diameter infrastructure.
- No-dig method of repair, reducing cost, time on site and disruption
- Available in four sizes: 300-600mm, 600-1000mm, 1000-1400mm and 1200-1800mm
- Flexible to manoeuvre
- Lighter weight than standard packers of the equivalent size
- Folds flat for easy transportation
- Inflates to fit the shape of the damaged infrastructure; repair ovoid as well as circular pipes
- Repair is structural, dependent on layers installed
- Pillow packer in pipe
|FPP-PILLOW-1224X79||300-600mm Pillow Packer|
|FPP-PILLOW-3036X48||600-1000mm Pillow Packer|
|FPP-PILLOW-4248X48||1000-1400mm Pillow Packer|
|FPP-PILLOW-4872X48||1200-1800mm Pillow Packer|
|FPP-REG-FF-ASM-30||Air Regulator (0-2 bar)|
Bulk matting and resin available for use with Pillow Packers – See our Resins under Pipe Doctor Consumables.
PIPE DOCTOR PHOENIX HEATED PACKER
The Phoenix heated repair packer, features a built-in heater for a reduced curing time, with no patch shrinkage.
High quality, unique packer with built-in heater for full control of the hardening process and a reduced curing time.
The Phoenix is able to operate in temperatures between -20°C and +50°C, for use throughout the seasons. Curing time is reduced by up to half, regardless of the external temperature, improving efficiency and freeing up time to move on to other jobs. The heat generated from the packer speeds up the resin hardening process without causing any shrinkage, as can occur with other methods used to cut drying times.
The display on the control unit shows the actual temperature of the packer in real time, allowing the whole process to be continuously monitored. Heating the resin also increases its workability.
The WRc approved Pipe Doctor patch repair kit is used with The Phoenix packer to create the repair.
- Installation procedure almost identical to standard packers – simply inflate the packer as normal, connect to the Control Box and switch it on
- All year round benefits – can be used in external temperatures between -20°C and +50°C.
- Save up to half the cure time
- No shrinkage of the repair patch
- Full control of the hardening process
- Works independently of outside temperature
- Increases capacity
- Improves control and workability
- Durable cable supplied in heavy duty, waterproof and abrasion resistant material
- Cost effective
- For the installation of straight Pipe Doctor patches for the repair of damaged pipes
- For pipes of 100mm and 150mm nominal diameter
- Available in lengths up to 5m
- Curing time is reduced by up to half in all conditions
PIPE DOCTOR PIPE STOPPERS
A range of multi-size pipe stoppers, used for blanking off a pipe for air testing, water testing or to stop flow for a repair.
Maximum inflation and back pressures are for stoppers fully inserted into the pipe and mechanically braced against slippage.
- Allowable Back Pressure 0.5 bar ** (5m head of water)
- Inflation Pressure 1.5 bar
- Standard Series 26 Connectors
- Wide expansion range will work in all types of pipe
- Reinforced Synthetic Rubber: maximum durability
- Lightweight: most sizes can be installed by one man
- Available in Nitrile for Hydrocarbon applications
- Compressor or hand-pump inflation accessories
- Special sizes on request
PIPE DOCTOR CONTRACTOR PACKS
A full range of packages, giving the contractor all the equipment needed to perform effective and professional Pipe Doctor repairs.
Contractor Packs also include E&U Skills-certified training for two operatives.
A full range of Contractor Packs are available covering our full Pipe Doctor range. They are ideal for individuals wanting to enter the pipe repair market, or for contractors wishing to improve their existing installation equipment.
All purchases include full product training and ongoing support from our experienced team.