PICOTE MILLER CUTTER RANGE
Picote Milling Machines are designed with safety and efficiency in mind, to work with a comprehensive range of tools for small diameter drain renovation from DN32 – DN250 / 1 ¼” – 10″ pipes. Choose from 5 sizes of machine to suit your needs. For fast and efficient drain cleaning including soft blockages, scale & calcium build-up and tree roots, as well as concrete and lead deposits and failed gaskets & imperfections in the pipe.
Maxi Miller Power Plus. For tough jobs. Will require suitable generator.
The Mini Cleaner is a high-speed option for cleaning, descaling and blockage removal in various types of pipe. It is designed for work in P-traps (DN50), U-bends (DN50) and small size pipes (DN32-DN75) with multiple 90 degree bends. It can also be used with a DN100 PVC Cyclone Chain pushed through a toilet U-bend and into the stack pipe!
Save money! High speed cleaning (500 to 2900 RPM) of DN32 , DN40, DN50 & DN70 pipes even with multiple 90° bends. The Mini Cleaner is produced with specially produced highly flexible performance outer-casing for the shaft which is durable, flame, abrasion and also chemically resistant with a high continuous service temperature.
- Clean DN100 pipes by going through the toilet (with PVC Cyclone chain).
- Clean blockages without removing toilets – up to DN100.
- Carry only one machine on your van rather than multiple machines for different jobs!
- Significantly safer for operators:
- Safety Clutch as standard.
- 16m of 8mm rotating shaft housed inside specialized outer casing.
- Foot pedal (operator presence control).
- Lightweight and portable with wheels for easy transport. Only 26.5kg.
Mini Cleaner package. Mini Cleaner with a toolkit for DN32/DN40 pipes.
Mini Miller. Ideal for household drains
Mini Cleaner. One machine and a handful of tools is all you need.
MAXI MILLER POWER PLUS
- 20m/64ft of 18mm / ¾” shaft which can be extended by 10m / 32ft
- Suitable for heavy duty drain cleaning with Picote Original and Cyclone chains
- Fast reinstatements with the Smart Cutter™and Twister
- Tough descaling with the Smart Spider
- Challenging liner removal with the special Smart Crusher and Smart Sweeper tools
- For DN150 – DN225 / 6″ – 9″pipes
- Can be used in DN100 / 4″ straight pipes
- 3-phase 16 amp 400v / 3.5kw / 1800rpm
- Electric motor & safety clutch.
- Control box can be detached and operated from access point
- 30m/100ft of 12mm / ½” shaft with thick outer casing.
- Suitable for drain cleaning & powering the Smart Cutter™, Twister, Collapsed Liner Twister and the Pipe Cutter.
- Suitable for the new Smart Spider.
- For DN100 – DN200 / 4″ – 8″pipes.
- Weighs 95kg / 210 lb
- 1400rpm, 1130w output.
- Suitable for drain cleaning & powering the Smart Cutter™, Twister, Collapsed Liner Twister & the Pipe Cutter.
- For DN70 – DN200 / 3″ – 8″ pipes. Adapter for 8mm / ⅓” shaft for DN50 / 2″ drains.
- Weighs 48kg / 106 lb, 1800 rpm, 1200w output.
- Variable speed control.
- Push/pull system & stair glides for easy transportation and use inside buildings.
PICOTE COATING SYSTEM
The Picote Coating System is very simple.
The Picote Brush Coating™ System is a simple, fast and practical coating system used for drain and sewer renovation. Coat unlined or lined pipes or connections from DN32 – DN200 / 1¼” – 8″ with the Picote Coating Pump and Mini Miller combination. Coat anything from a small area (such as a lined connection) to entire piping systems, for example blocks of flats with our easy to use Smart Mixer and dual-colour 100% solids epoxy resin cartridges for cast iron, PVC, concrete or clay pipes.
Renovate old or deteriorated drains and sewers from1¼” to 12″ diameter with the Picote Brush Coating™ System. The coating applied provides a damp-proof, corrosion resistant, wear-resistant and non-corrosive lining. Several coats can be applied within the same pipe. Renovate entire piping systems for example apartments or blocks of flats with minimal disruption, avoiding costly excavation.
- CIPP means stacks and coat laterals
- Coat entire piping system from roof top to city sewer
- Coating barrier to prevent rust and corrosion
- Strengthen CIPP lined connections
PICOTE COATING PUMP
Attach the Coating Pump to the Mini Miller and then set up the coating pump as per instructions on the video.
PICOTE RESIN MIXER
Then add the Smart Mixer for the 100% solids epoxy resin cartridges and get pumping!
Speed up drying time of newly applied coatings.
- Available in 230v and 110v versions.
- A safe heating option with a maximum air temperature of 55˚C/131˚F.
- Provides a powerful air output.
- With a 5m/16ft specialty hose included.
Shoot branch lines with precision and control with the transparent design and compact structure of the Cannon.
Enables you to work where cumbersome inversion drums can’t; to install short liners down to only DN50/2” in diameter. Simply shoot and cure multiple liners with the Picote Cannon Fast Lock System.
Picote Original Cannon / product code 2360000001 includes:
3 inversion heads (DN50/2”, DN70/3”, DN100/4”) and 1 Fast Cap.
Picote Mini Cannon / product code 2360000003 – includes:
3 inversion heads (DN50/2”, DN70/3”, DN100/4”) and 1 Fast Cap.
These products can also be purchased separately as additional or replacement parts.
PICOTE CANON FAST LOCK SYSTEM
- The Picote Cannon is a light, transparent tool to install CIPP linings.
- It allows the user to watch the lining process in real time as it happens.
- Picote Cannon Fast Lock System (DN50/2”, DN70/3”, DN100/4”) includes multiple inversion heads and a Fast Cap (included in the Cannon package).
- Compact design to fit easily in tight spaces. Available in two lengths – Mini & Original.
- Fast and practical – constructed from heavy-duty polycarbonate and aluminium.
- Easier to operate than standard inversion drums.
- Safe to use with two independent pressure release systems and a maximum operating pressure of 2 bars.
- Easy to transport and carry.
- Available with an option to insert a CCTV camera inside the cannon.
- Picote Cannon Fast Lock System Packages (DN50/2”, DN70/3”, DN100/4”)
PICOTE LINER GLIDER
This is a compact CIPP lining tool from Picote which is strong but light and ideal for impregnating liners in small spaces. The design is adjustable with different coloured silicone rings that can be changed quickly and easily in the field for different sizes of liner. The colours are really bright so even if resin gets on them it is easy to see which size you need. Each ring is also marked with the size measurement. The whole design is very simple to use.
IMPREGNATE SHORT LINER SECTIONS
PICOTE GENERATOR AND TRANSFORMER
Powering your Maxi Power Plus. Picote Power Plant
Every work site can be different when it comes to 3-phase power. To eliminate variations we now offer the Picote Power Plant. Run all of your Picote Millers from the Picote Power Plant, powered by a Kubota diesel engine. Comes with 400v, 230v outlets.
A 110v transformer is also available to accompany your Picote Power Plant separately. It’s also available as part of a complete package.
PICOTE SENTINEL LINER GUARD
The Sentinel monitors three distinct parts of the lining process: pressure of the liners, power supply and water levels in pumping stations, and also features a remote alarm. The Sentinel sends a text message alert via the GSM network to a cell phone should there be a power outage, fluctuation of the pressure outside the limits, or should the water level in a pumping station rise too high. The Sentinel settings are easily adjusted by GSM commands. Pressure data can be requested via text message.
The Picote Sentinel guards your liner while it cures by monitoring liner pressure, water levels and the power supply. If there is a problem the Sentinel will alert you by text or phone call. You can also change the levels by text or text the Sentinel for an update at any time. This guide takes you through the setting up process.
2x pressure connectors, 1x water level monitor (upgradeable), power supply monitoring 110-230v / 50-60Hz, 3-phase powers supply monitoring 400v / 50-60Hz and 3-phase alarm (sound, text message & call). Illuminated LCD screen with polycarbonate shield, military grade connectors, battery back-up, user adjustable GSM numbers, user adjustable limits for high/low pressure with values lP67 sealed closed and lP64 open. CE & FCC approved.