PICOTE MILLER CUTTER RANGE
Picote Milling Machines are designed with safety and efficiency in mind, to work with a comprehensive range of tools for small diameter drain renovation from DN32 – DN250 / 1 ¼” – 10″ pipes. Choose from 5 sizes of machine to suit your needs. For fast and efficient drain cleaning including soft blockages, scale & calcium build-up and tree roots, as well as concrete and lead deposits and failed gaskets & imperfections in the pipe.
Maxi Miller Power Plus. For tough jobs. Will require suitable generator.
The Mini Cleaner is a high-speed option for cleaning, descaling and blockage removal in various types of pipe. It is designed for work in P-traps (DN50), U-bends (DN50) and small size pipes (DN32-DN75) with multiple 90 degree bends. It can also be used with a DN100 PVC Cyclone Chain pushed through a toilet U-bend and into the stack pipe!
Save money! High speed cleaning (500 to 2900 RPM) of DN32 , DN40, DN50 & DN70 pipes even with multiple 90° bends. The Mini Cleaner is produced with specially produced highly flexible performance outer-casing for the shaft which is durable, flame, abrasion and also chemically resistant with a high continuous service temperature.
- Clean DN100 pipes by going through the toilet (with PVC Cyclone chain).
- Clean blockages without removing toilets – up to DN100.
- Carry only one machine on your van rather than multiple machines for different jobs!
- Significantly safer for operators:
- Safety Clutch as standard.
- 16m of 8mm rotating shaft housed inside specialized outer casing.
- Foot pedal (operator presence control).
- Lightweight and portable with wheels for easy transport. Only 26.5kg.
Mini Cleaner package. Mini Cleaner with a toolkit for DN32/DN40 pipes.
Mini Miller. Ideal for household drains
Mini Cleaner. One machine and a handful of tools is all you need.
MAXI MILLER POWER PLUS
- 20m/64ft of 18mm / ¾” shaft which can be extended by 10m / 32ft
- Suitable for heavy duty drain cleaning with Picote Original and Cyclone chains
- Fast reinstatements with the Smart Cutter™and Twister
- Tough descaling with the Smart Spider
- Challenging liner removal with the special Smart Crusher and Smart Sweeper tools
- For DN150 – DN225 / 6″ – 9″pipes
- Can be used in DN100 / 4″ straight pipes
- 3-phase 16 amp 400v / 3.5kw / 1800rpm
- Electric motor & safety clutch.
- Control box can be detached and operated from access point
- 30m/100ft of 12mm / ½” shaft with thick outer casing.
- Suitable for drain cleaning & powering the Smart Cutter™, Twister, Collapsed Liner Twister and the Pipe Cutter.
- Suitable for the new Smart Spider.
- For DN100 – DN200 / 4″ – 8″pipes.
- Weighs 95kg / 210 lb
- 1400rpm, 1130w output.
- Suitable for drain cleaning & powering the Smart Cutter™, Twister, Collapsed Liner Twister & the Pipe Cutter.
- For DN70 – DN200 / 3″ – 8″ pipes. Adapter for 8mm / ⅓” shaft for DN50 / 2″ drains.
- Weighs 48kg / 106 lb, 1800 rpm, 1200w output.
- Variable speed control.
- Push/pull system & stair glides for easy transportation and use inside buildings.
PICOTE COATING SYSTEM
The Picote Coating System is very simple.
The Picote Brush Coating™ System is a simple, fast and practical coating system used for drain and sewer renovation. Coat unlined or lined pipes or connections from DN32 – DN200 / 1¼” – 8″ with the Picote Coating Pump and Mini Miller combination. Coat anything from a small area (such as a lined connection) to entire piping systems, for example blocks of flats with our easy to use Smart Mixer and dual-colour 100% solids epoxy resin cartridges for cast iron, PVC, concrete or clay pipes.
Renovate old or deteriorated drains and sewers from1¼” to 12″ diameter with the Picote Brush Coating™ System. The coating applied provides a damp-proof, corrosion resistant, wear-resistant and non-corrosive lining. Several coats can be applied within the same pipe. Renovate entire piping systems for example apartments or blocks of flats with minimal disruption, avoiding costly excavation.
- CIPP means stacks and coat laterals
- Coat entire piping system from roof top to city sewer
- Coating barrier to prevent rust and corrosion
- Strengthen CIPP lined connections