BRAWO® RESIN MIXERS
Bubble free mixing for professional results. Epoxy resins are reaction resins where the curing process only begins once the resin and hardener are combined. Uniform curing requires precise dosing and careful mixing of both components. Manual and electrical mixers available.
- Manual Mixers
Engineered counter-rotating mixing to prevent the inclusion of air
- Quick coupling, fits all commercial drills
ELECTRICAL MIXER FOR LARGE QUANTITIES
- Reliable and high quality mixing unit which allows to temper, to dose and to mix the resin and hardener optimally.
BRAWO® IMPREGNATION PLANT
Engineered for even and consistent impregnation. A key factor in producing a high quality lining is the ability to evenly impregnate the liner with resin. BRAWOLINER® offers two high grade and especially functional professional devices. Manual impregnation plant The mobile and low-cost solution. Electric impregnation plant. Makes it easier to impregnate long lengths.
- Manual Impregnation starter system
- Electrical Impregnation system
- Vacuum Pump
BRAWO® INVERSION DRUMS & ACCESSORIES
The efficient way to install a BRAWOLINER®. Lightweight and handy inversion drums for horizontal and vertical rehabilitation.
BRAWO® Inversion drums Micro DN 350 and DN 500, BRAWO® Drum Mini DN 600: This drum offers great capacity with the lowest weight, BRAWO® Drum DN 700 UL: The lightest 700 mm stainless steel drum on the market, BRAWO® Drums DN 800 and DN 800 XL: Universal drums with maximum capacity for long renovation sections
BRAWO® Tripod: For water column inversion
DRUM ACCESSORIES: For Straight and Bent Pipes
BRAWO® Inversion pipes, BRAWO® Inversion hoses, BRAWO® Retaining strap, BRAWO® Camera gate, BRAWO® Blind coupling F150 (water), Under pressure without inversion drum
INVERSION DRUM OPTIONS
- BRAWO® Inversion drums Micro DN 350 and DN 500
- BRAWO® Drum Mini DN 600
- BRAWO® Drum DN 700 UL
- BRAWO® Drums DN 800 and DN 800 XL
- BRAWO® Tripod
- BRAWO® Inversion Pipes
- BRAWO® Inversion Hoses
- BRAWO® Retaining strap
- BRAWO® Camera Gate
BRAWO® CURING SYSTEMS
Epoxy resins can cure at ambient temperature. The addition of heat can significantly reduce the curing time. This can be implemented in the form of hot water or steam. BRAWOLINER® offers reliable heating units, both for curing acceleration using water or steam, units that rapidly pay for themselves.
BRAWO® HotBox: Curing of the BRAWO® Resin with hot water. The BRAWO® HotBox is a diesel-powered continuous heater specially designed for domestic sewer renovation.
BRAWO® HotBox L advantages; Supplies hot water reliably, efficiently at three times the usual rate
BRAWO® Circulation Pumps; For a fast and uniform distribution of heat
BRAWO® Waterhose set; water hoses with GEKA couplings
BRAWO®SteamUnit; Mobile steam generator for rehabilitation
BRAWO® Softening system, Softening system delivers a permanent high quality of the water supply
BRAWO® Control; Manual control unit for regulation of curing pressure and curing temperature.
CURING SYSTEMS & ACCESSORIES
- BRAWO® Hotbox
- BRAWO® Hotbox L
- BRAWO® Steambox L
- BRAWO® Pressure Control SP
- BRAWO® Steam Unit
- BRAWO® Steam connector adaptor
- BRAWO® Steam Sleeve
- Steam Hose Extention 20m
- Steam hose set 20m
BRAWO® LumCure. LIGHT CURING TECHNOLOGY
In addition to the curing process by means of water, steam and the ambient temperature, we are introducing new capabilities with the process of light curing – for even more efficiency!
Suitable for all liners: BRAWOLINER®, BRAWOLINER® 3D, BRAWOLINER® XT, BRAWOLINER® HT, and is applicable to all systems present on the market.
NEW LIGHT CURING TECHNOLOGY
- Light chain Luminave 3 x 200 for an operational area from DN 100 to DN 200
- 30 m cable with camera
- UV control case with data logging and video recorder
- Adjustable train unit
- BRAWO® Connector for BRAWO® inversion drums
- BRAWO® LR: resin system for curing with UV lights and UV LED
BRAWO® SATELLITE PACKING PIECES & COLLARS
Fast, easy and affordable renovation of pipe unions
Satellite bladder: Tight-fitting special packing piece. The new satellite packing pieces and flexible collars allow fast, easy, affordable and reliable renovation of even complex fall pipes.
Clamping tool: For secure attachment, The rehabilitation of pipe junctions. During renovation, a connection collar impregnated with BRAWO® RR is pulled onto the special packer and the rim is folded into the packing piece. The packing piece can be easily fed into the pipe with the flexible push rods and positioned precisely in the inlet.
SATELLITE PACKING PIECES
- Tight-fitting special packing piece with a 35 cm long (approx.), inflatable satellite bladder
- Flexible push rods for easy introduction and positioning
- Collar connection shaft pressed in for protection
- Renovation with epoxy resin
- Cold or hot curing by steam
- Short steam curing time using the BRAWO® SteamBox L
- Good value for money
BRAWOLINER® CUTTING & MILLING MACHINES
Opening the lateral connection in a lined pipe is an important step to achieve successful pipe rehabilitation. Conventional cutting devices have reached their limits when used in small diameters or in pipes with multiple bends.
With the BRAWO® VortexCutter, BRAWOLINER® offers a reliable and easy-to-use system for pipes and lateral connections from DN 50 to DN 200. This cutter consists of a powerful drive unit with a flexible drive shaft and various specific cutting tools for the desired diameter. The extensive equipment package contains tools for diameter range DN 50 to DN 200. Using the BRAWO® VortexCutter, lateral connections in all angle configurations can be opened very quickly and reliably.
The surface preparation of the pipes for installing BRAWOLINER® connection collars can also easily be done with this unit.
CUTTING & MILLING MACHINES
- Economical Quick and reliable opening of lateral connections
- Minimal maintenance and cleaning required
- Electrical with 230 V power plug>. No compressor required
- Reliable in small diametersDN 50 – DN 150
- Can be used in pipes with various bends and diameter changes
- Can be used on all pipe materials
- Suitable for all connection angles
- Compact and easy to carry
- Adaptable to individual application
BRAWO® TEST EQUIPMENT
BRAWO® DocuBox 3.0
The easy way to master installation, documentation and seal testing. More and more customers are requesting electronic documentation of liner installation and seal testing. The new BRAWOLINER® DocuBox 3.0 provides the ideal solution for this.
BRAWO® Seal test set. Seal test for pipes with bends and changing dimensions. Whether you are carrying out a seal test as part of a renovation or a separate service, DocuBox 3.0 with the optional BRAWO® Seal test set provides the solution.
This special seal test set has been developed for domestic drains or complex, narrow-bore pipework.
- Easy to use German engineered quality
- Comprehensive data recording
- Seal test
- House connection test set, for domestic drains DN 70 – DN 150
- Extension bladder set, DN 150 – DN 250
- Push-rod extension, 10 m with safety
BRAWO® REHABILITATION VEHICLES
Individual vehicle fitting BRAWOLINER® renovation trailers offer optimum working conditions for each renovation team. The ergonomic design of the impregnation unit, the climate control cabinet and the layout of the work area make work considerably easier. Tools, equipment and materials can be safely stored in clear and well laid-out racks and storage spaces which keep everything tidy and secure during transportation.
BROWOLINER VEHICLE FITTING
All renovation vehicles are planned using 3D CAD in agreement with the customer.
- Once approved, the vehicles are configured by specially qualified staff in our own machine and system workshop.
- We can cost-effectively configure minivans, transporters or even trucks
- The heat-insulated trailer is equipped with a secured power distribution unit, light and electricity.
- Individual and ergonomic design, top quality construction and comprehensive service are a priority to us.