USES AND BENEFITS
- Onboarding camera system makes for convenient viewing of cleaning, cutting, and coating jobs.
- Waterproof protective camera case with carrying handle. When the case is latched and closed.
- Digital footage counter
- On screen time & date display
- Stainless steel camera heads (IP68 class).
- Video and snapshot modes
- LED camera lights with brightness control
- Also available as a retrofit upgrade package for standard Mini Cleaners and Mini Millers
- You can use both hands on the shaft due to the operator presence foot control pedal that is standard on all Picote Millers.
The Picote Mini MIller + C and Mini cleaner +C units feature an integrated 30m (98′) colour camera that makes viewing of cleaning and cutting jobs easier and helps to make Picote Brush Coating even simpler.
The Mini Miller +C’s colour, self-levelling camera head has a 512hz integrated sonde while the Mini Cleaner +C features a smaller colour camera head that allows it to follow the Mini Cleaner through DN50 p-traps & bends.
Please view our Picote Website for more information and facts about the Mini Miller or Mini Cleaner specifications and product information.