THE PICOTE MINI MILLER
Easy to move, Hard to Beat
The Mini MIller is a high speed, high torque unit designed for cleaning, descaling, and removing roots in pipes between DN50-100 (204″) pipes and for cutting and reinstatements in DN50-75 (2-3″) pipe. When paired with the PIcote Mini Coating Pump it is capable of brush coating in DN50 – 150 (2-6″) pipes as well.
Weighing only 27kg, it’s 8mm shaft has reach of 16m, which can be extended 10m by adding a shaft extension.
It is fed by a standard 3 prong wall outlet making it a very easy to use on almost any jobsite.
MINI MILLER USES AND BENEFITS
- Designed to take up as little space as possible while covering a large range of applications
- Time is money and the lightweight Mini Miller takes less time to transport and maneuver into position on jobsites.
- High Speed High Torque: 500-2900 rpm.
- Lightweight: 27kg
- The standard safety features include a safety clutch, in-line GFI** (US), protective outer shaft casing, and an E-stop help to keep you and your equipment investment protected.
- Mini Cleaner +C camera upgrade now available
Picote Mini MIller Products & Parts
- 3540000817 – Mini Miller
- 3540000817 US – Mini Miller 110v (US)
- 131203008517 – Mini MIller 8mm Shaft with thick casing 17.4m
- 9331008000 – Thick outer casing for 8mm shaft
- 900000856 Micro / Mini Safety clutch
- 900000920 – Silicone Spring for MIcro / Mini Miller (5pcs)
- 9530000134 – Strain Relief Spring Micro / Mini Miller for Safety clutch
- 950000045 – Micro/Mini Miller Handle Upgrade Kit
Mini Miller Technical Specifications – Pipe sizes and ranges
- Cleaning & DescalinG – DN5- 100
- Cutting & Reinstatement – DN50-75
- Picote Brush Coating® – DN50-150
- Usabable Shaft Length – 16m
- Cable Extensions – 10m
- Shaft Size – 8mm
- Casing Type – Thick
- Output Power (Watts) 1100W
- Speed (RPM) – 500 to 2900
- Power – UK/US 110/125V, 15 AMP, EU:220/230V, 16 AMP
- Weight 27kg
- Size: 740 x 519 x 404mm
- Safety features Protective shaft casing, operator presence foot control, in-line GFI** manual safety clutch & Emergency stop.